Sourced from Uji, Japan, our certified Organic Premium Ceremonial Grade Matcha has a vibrant green colour, rich aroma and a distinct smooth flavour with a subtle sweetness, that leaves a pleasant lingering aftertaste. It is packed with antioxidants and is ideal for drinking daily for a calming energy boost.
Producing a premium quality organic matcha takes extra time and further care to ensure the tea plants receive the required nutrients needed to make a full flavoured, vibrant green matcha. The extra work involved makes it hard to produce high quality organic matcha. After testing a range of organic matchas from different farms and regions we finally found one that met our standards.
Our matcha is delicately crafted in the hills of Uji, Japan. The Uji region is known for producing the highest quality matcha in the world, which is commonly used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies.
Each tea leaf is carefully selected and picked from the first harvest, steamed, dried, slowly stone-ground into a fine powder, it is then immediately sealed and packaged to ensure maximum freshness when it gets to you.
- Size of Package: 6cm (diameter) x 6cm (height)
- Net Weight: 30 grams
- Origin: Uji, Japan
- Keep stored in a cool, dark place.
- Always reseal after use.
How To Make The Perfect Bowl Of Matcha
1. Using a Scoop, add 1-2 scoops (1-2g) of matcha powder and sift into a bowl
2. Add 70ml of hot water (ideally 80°C)
3. Use a Bamboo Whisk in a 'M' or 'W' motion until a foam covers the entire top of the matcha
4. Drink immediately & Enjoy!