1.1 How much does shipping cost?
- FREE shipping: for all orders OVER $80.
- Regular Post: $9.95 for all other orders
- Express Post: $14.10 (optional)
(note the Express Post next day delivery guarantee doesn't cover regional areas - Please see Auspost Website for details)
- Sorry, we are in the early stages of our business and currently don’t offer international shipping. But we will keep working on it.
1.2 When will the order be sent?
- We offer same day shipping for any order placed before 1pm AEST on business days.
- All orders placed after 1pm, will be shipped the following business day.
1.3 How long will it take?
- Gold Coast & Brisbane area: 1-2 business days
- Other parts of Queensland: 2-4 business days
- Other states: 3-6 business days
- For any urgent orders, Express Post is available.
- Please note that shipping times are estimates based on our experience with Australia Post - and they are not guaranteed. It sometimes will take longer than expected, and unfortunately, it's beyond our control :(
2. Do you offer any discounts? How can I get them?
Yes!!! We DO offer discounts.
- Sign up to our newsletter, to receive 10% OFF your first order.
- Stay with us and we will let you know about any other future discounts or promotions.
3. How can I pay for my order? What payment methods do you have?
We offer a range of payment methods.
4. I'm new to matcha, where do I start?
- If you would like to start in a traditional drinking way, we highly recommend you to get one of our Matcha Sets, which includes a 30g tin of Matcha and all of the accessories you need to get started.
- Or if you are keen to try adding matcha into your recipes, our Premium Culinary Matcha is the perfect choice.
5. Why Heymatcha?
Our goal at heymatcha is to bring the highest quality matcha products to Australia at an affordable price. After carefully sampling dozens of different matcha powders from different farms across Japan, we decided on a range of premium matcha powders we believe best suit the needs of our customers here in Australia. So whether you want to enjoy a healthy and delicious matcha tea prepared in the traditional style or you like to get creative in the kitchen and want to add the distinct matcha flavour to your recipes, we have you covered!