Sourced from Uji, Japan, our Premium Ceremonial Grade Matcha has a vivid green colour, refreshing aroma, and an overall smooth full-bodied taste. It is packed with antioxidants and is ideal for drinking daily for a calming energy boost.
Our matcha is delicately crafted in the hills of Uji, Japan. The Uji region is known for producing the highest quality matcha in the world, which is commonly used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies.
Producing premium quality matcha is a complicated process that involves each tea leaf being carefully selected and picked from the first harvest. After being steamed, dried and slowly stone-ground into a fine powder, it is immediately sealed and packaged to ensure maximum freshness when it gets to you.
- Size of Package: 6cm (diameter) x 6cm (height)
- Net Weight: 30 grams
- Origin: Uji, Japan
- Keep stored in a cool, dark place.
- Always reseal after use.
How To Make The Perfect Bowl Of Matcha
1. Using a Scoop, add 1-2 scoops (1-2g) of matcha powder and sift into a bowl
2. Add 70ml of hot water (ideally 80°C)
3. Use a Bamboo Whisk tin a 'M' or 'W' motion until a foam covers the entire top of the matcha
4. Drink immediately & Enjoy!