Organic Matcha Tea Starter Set
Our Matcha Tea Starter Set is one of our Highlights! It includes the basics needed to prepare matcha in the traditional way.
- a 30g tin of Organic Premium Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- a Bamboo Matcha Whisk (Chasen)
- a Bamboo Matcha Scoop (Chashaku)
Our Organic Premium Ceremonial Matcha is crafted in the hills of Uji, Japan. The Uji region is known for producing the highest quality matcha in the world, which is commonly used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies.
A Bamboo Matcha Scoop (known as a Chashaku) has a simple but functional design, making it easy to reach into your matcha container, to scoop out the ideal amount (1 gram) of matcha powder for thin matcha tea (usucha)
A Bamboo Matcha Whisk (known as Chasen) is the best way to produce a smooth and frothy matcha without any unpleasant clumps. With 80 prongs, our whisks are ideal for producing a rich creamy foam on the top of your matcha tea.
Our Matcha Starter Set is presented in a gift box, which makes a perfect present for friends, family or yourself.
How To Make The Perfect Bowl Of Matcha
1. Using a Scoop, add 1-2 scoops (1-2g) of matcha powder and sift into a bowl
2. Add 70ml of hot water (ideally 80°C)
3. Use a Bamboo Whisk in a 'M' or 'W' motion until a foam covers the entire top of the matcha
4. Drink immediately & Enjoy!
How To Use
How To Use
Review of matcha maiden
Beautiful product! Fast shipping. Lovely taste. Will be purchasing again.
Bought a kit for myself and a friend! Love my matcha teas in the morning. Great little morning ritual I have created for myself. Tea taste great! Great kit for a gift too! :)