Christmas Matcha Pancake 🎄🥞🎅🏻
Christmas Matcha Pancakes
Christmas Is Coming! 🎄Are you ready for it? Here, we'll show you how to make your holiday more Christmasy by cooking an Edible Christmas Tree 🎄made from Matcha Pancakes!
It's easy! Let's start.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 big egg
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- a pinch of salt
- some unsalted butter
- 4-5 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Sift all-purpose flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder in a blender.
- Add egg, milk, banana, sugar and pinch of salt in it.
- Blend at medium speed for 30-40 seconds until everything's well mixed.
- Use a dough spatula to scrape any flour that may have stuck to the sides of the blender.
- Mix it at low speed for another 20-30 seconds until it turns to a runny batter.
- Slightly grease a non-stick frypan with some butter and heat it on medium-low heat.
- Pour about 1/2 cup batter onto the centre of the pan.
- Cook it until the bottom of the pancake browns and small bubbles pop on its surface. 1-2 minutes should be enough.
- Flip the pancake to the other side until it browns.
- Use the same method to cook the rest of the batter. (If you want to make it in a tree shape, gradually make each pancake smaller as you go.)
Make it more Christmasy:
- Stack pancakes from big to small on a plate to form a tree shape.
- Slice 1/2-1 banana and some strawberries as garnish.
- Add some honey or maple syrup on top.
And That's It!
Premium Culinary MatchaVIEW IN OUR STORE
Organic Premium Culinary MatchaVIEW IN OUR STORE
Remember to sign up to our Matcha Mail to receive 10% OFF your first order and we will keep you up to date with Matcha related information, recipes promotions and more.