Christmas Matcha Pancakes
Christmas Is Coming! 🎄Are you ready for it? Here, we'll show you how to make your holiday more Christmasy by cooking an Edible Christmas Tree 🎄made from Matcha Pancakes!
It's easy! Let's start.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 big egg
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- a pinch of salt
- some unsalted butter
- 4-5 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Sift all-purpose flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder in a blender.
- Add egg, milk, banana, sugar and pinch of salt in it.
- Blend at medium speed for 30-40 seconds until everything's well mixed.
- Use a dough spatula to scrape any flour that may have stuck to the sides of the blender.
- Mix it at low speed for another 20-30 seconds until it turns to a runny batter.
- Slightly grease a non-stick frypan with some butter and heat it on medium-low heat.
- Pour about 1/2 cup batter onto the centre of the pan.
- Cook it until the bottom of the pancake browns and small bubbles pop on its surface. 1-2 minutes should be enough.
- Flip the pancake to the other side until it browns.
- Use the same method to cook the rest of the batter. (If you want to make it in a tree shape, gradually make each pancake smaller as you go.)
Make it more Christmasy:
- Stack pancakes from big to small on a plate to form a tree shape.
- Slice 1/2-1 banana and some strawberries as garnish.
- Add some honey or maple syrup on top.
And That's It!
Organic Premium Culinary MatchaVIEW IN OUR STORE
Remember to sign up to our Matcha Mail to receive 10% OFF your first order and we will keep you up to date with Matcha related information, recipes promotions and more.